Multi Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TM-8819-T6
- Thickness and Surface Measuring Instruments
- Country of origin
Product descriptionReport abuse
Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels,chemical equipment, boilers,oil storage tanks,etc.in industries of petroleum, shipbuilding,power station,and machine manufacturing.
• Multi-mode: Pulse-Echo mode (used for flaw and pit detection) and Echo-Echo mode (used for measurements eliminating paint or coating thickness).
• Using the latest high performance and low power consumption microprocessor technology.
• Automatic memory material code and sound velocity value, convenient to use.
• Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
• Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
The digital ultrasonic thickness gauge determines the thickness of a part or structure by accurately measuring the time required for a short ultrasonic pulse generated by a transducer to travel through the thickness of the material, reflect from the back or inside surface, and be returned to the transducer. The measured two-way transit time is divided by two to account for the downand-back travel path, and then multiplied by the velocity of sound in the material.