Sandenol 803 (CAS No: 66068-84-6)
|Category||Synthetic Aroma Series|
|Country of origin||China|
Seller informationVisit store
Molecular formula: C16H28O9
Molecular weight: 236.0
Odor：Has a natural sandalwood-like aroma
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow viscous liquid.
EINECS No. : 266-100-3
Density: 0.982± 0.06g /cm3(Predicted)
Boiling point: 324.5±10.0 °C(Predicted)
Flash point: 136.5°C
Water soluble: 10μg/L at 35℃
Vapor pressure: 0.002Pa at 25℃
Predicted acidity coefficient:15.29±0.40
Kosher status: Uncertificated
Quality guarantee period:24months（ Do not openthe seal）
Storage condition：This product is stored in a cool,dry and ventilated warehouse to avoid miscellaneous gas pollution and keep away from fire sources.
Sandalwood 803 has a strong sandalwood aroma, its products are colorless to slightly yellow viscous liquid, in a variety of fragrances are larger use. With a strong, elegant, lasting sandalwood aroma, widely used in the deployment of various daily chemical flavor
Advantages of Sandenol 803
• Sandalwood is a kind of spice. In addition to enhancing fragrance and making people feel happy, sandalwood also has a good effect.
• Sandalwood is a traditional Chinese medicine used in temperature, appetizer and pain relief.
• Sandalwood has the effect of appetizing and analgesic, can be used for cold and wet spleen caused by vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite disease.
• Sandalwood has good anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects, and has certain therapeutic effect on skin diseases such as head and face boils and long prickly heat
1. Product use: It is used for food, milk and bread aroma (to increase the flavor) to improve the taste and make the aroma lasting.
2. Product use: it is used for shampoo, facial mask, cream, body wash, perfume， soap, daily cosmetics, and lasting fragrance.
3. Product use: used for electronic cigarettes, tobacco, blending, adding flavor and improving aroma.
4. Product use: professional perfumers can use the formula to improve the fragrance and make it attractive.