S9-Y Series Integrated 3W-10W UV Laser
|Country of origin||China|
Seller informationVisit store
Laser Wavelength: 354.7nm
Average Output Power: 3W-10W @30kHz
Pulse Width: <12ns @ 30kHz
Pulse Repetition Rate: 10-200kHz
Beam Quality (㎡): <1.2
Beam Diameter: 0.8±0.2mm Measured at window
Beam Full Divergence Angle: <2mrad
Beam Circularity: >90%
Pulse-To-Pulse Stability: <2% RMS/@30kHz
Average Power Stability: <5% RMS/8hr
Beam-Pointing Drift: <30μrad/℃
Polarization Ratio: >100:1
Polarization Orientation: Horizontal
Operating Temp. & RH: 10℃ to 30℃ | <80%
Storage Temp. & RH): -20℃ to 65℃ | <90 %
Electricity Requirement: 100-240VAC |50/60Hz | Single phase
Power Consumption: <500W
S9-Y series solid state pulsed UV laser is ultra compact. The whole part of power supply is integrated into the laser head. This makes the size of the laser more smaller, and the integration into a system more easier and convenient. S9-Y series is of short pulse width(<12ns@30k)，superior beam quality(M²<1.2) and perfect laser sport quality(beam circularity>90%).
S9-Y series uv laser characteristics：
1. 355 nm output wavelength, Up to 200 Hz repetition rate; laser power ranging from 3w-10w; Continuous tuning of repetition rate while maintaining constant pulse energy, superior beam pointing and energy stability make the S9-Y the first choice for micromachining, marking and thin film removal applications
2. Exceptional beam quality (M²<1.2) ，absolutely assured in all repetition rates; relatively short pulse width <12ns@30 with little heat transfer to surrounding material; perfect beam spot quality(Beam Circularity>90%)
Close to Gaussian smooth beam profile with low value M² < 1.2 and good focusability are beneficial for applications such as
3. Unique Q-switching technology, adapts a variety of control requirements of laser applications;Online refreshment for harmonic coupling technology;Excellent long term power stability Rugged sealed cavity, Extremely compact size, Simple and robust
4. Digital control technology for the driver, RS232 control interface ensures easy control and integration with laser marking equipment
5. This laser adopts one - style design with compact and reasonable structure, easy installation.
Easy to transport and saves space due to compact and light design
6. Industrial production process control technology, provides quality stable products.
RFH - The leading industrial solid-state laser manufacturer
For over 13 years with excellent long term stability and exceptional good beam quality
Production in dust-free plant & rigorous quality control system
From purchasing, pre-production quality check, assembling, finished product testing, warehouse-in inspection, pre-delivery testing to after-sales service, each step is under control to make sure product quality and consistency in both machine parameters and actual running parameters. This is what makes RFH laser lasts longer than its peers.
The whole part of power supply is integrated into the laser head
Core components of oversea brands with guaranteed quality
Pumping, Q-switching and other core components adopt oversea brands. Work with top brand component suppliers of home and abroad. Each component is guaranteed with its quality from the beginning of materials purchasing. This is why users can trust RFH laser.
UV laser+cooling system sold in a group
Being client-oriented, RFH offers proposal of selling the whole laser system in a group so that the laser system can maximize its performance while maintaining its stability.
Full-digital display, supporting communication with computer, capable of laser’s remote control
Each laser developed and produced by RFH can always remain high quality in industrial and extreme conditions of scientific research. With stable beam quality, high efficiency, best cost performance and high reliability, RFH has earned good reputation in different industries at home and abroad. After 12-year development, RFH has become a reputed brand in nanosecond laser industry.