Composite Geomembrane Liner
|Country of origin||China|
Seller informationVisit store
Composite Geomembrane Liner is made by heat-bonding nonwoven or woven geotextile to HDPE geomembranes by calendaring processing technology. BPM brand composite Geomembrane liner is automatically formed by pressing one or two geotextile layer to the geomembrane layer in the continuous far infrared ray heating oven, polymer and anti-aging materials are added in the production process at the same time, so it can be used in unconventional temperature environment.
The composite geomembrane liner has the functions and advantages of both geotextiles and geomembranes. The geotextile layer increases essential tensile strength and the geomembranes provides excellent impermeable, leak and moisture proof. They are widely used for landfills, waste water treatment, roads construction, aquaculture, landscape and agriculture, etc al.
Composite Geomembrane Liner Features:
• High tensile strength and tearing strength
• Excellent seepage control, seepage prevention and moisture proof performance
• Excellent chemical resistance
• High strength, anti puncture
• High friction coefficient, excellent wear resistance
• Excellent UV resistance
• Stable low temperature resistance to brittleness
• Anti-aging and anticorrosion
• Easy to deploy efficiently
• Cost saving
Applications of Composite Geomembrane Liner:
Having the functions and advantages of both geotextiles and geomembranes, composite geomembrane products are widely used for environmental protection, traffic facilities, roads construction, aquaculture, water resources protection, municipal projects and mining industry, etc al.
• Environmental protection. Landfills, sewage treatment plant, solid waste containment of industrial and hospital, etc.
• Traffic facilities. Road or airport foundation reinforcement, anti-seepage of subway and culvert, etc.
• Aquaculture. Anti-seepage of ditch, channel, reservoir, drinking water tank, pool, irrigation system and fish, shrimp farms, etc.
• Water resources protection. Anti-seepage leakage blockage and reinforcement of river, lake, reservoir, bank, anti-seepage of canal, side slope, etc.
• Municipal projects. Subway and underground engineering structures , anti-seepage of plantation roof and roof garden, lining of sewage pipe, etc.
• Mining industry. Anti-seepage of ash field, dissolving tanks, yard pile and tailings, etc.