IEC60794 Climatic Walk in Temperature Humidity Accelerated Aging Test Machine for Optial Fiber Drum Test
|Category||Walk in Chamber Temperature Aging Room|
|Country of origin||China|
Seller informationVisit store
Walk in Temperature Humidity Climatic Stability Test Chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for All types of big test samples, such as electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
We provide two primary types of walk-in chamber designs:
1. Modular walk-in chambers utilize foam panels that are connected together to form various size rooms.
2. Welded (Solid) walk-In chambers are fully welded chambers that can withstand high temperature and high humidity along with fast temperature change rates.
• Protection (phase protection, overheat, over current etc)
• Water Tank with level detector
• Adjustable Shelf
• With RS485/232 output to computer
• Window Software
• Remote fault notification (optional)
• With Viewing Window
Temperature Humidity Controlled Stability Chambers is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances Of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for all Types of big test samples,Such as electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument,Automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace Industries.
Product Name: Large Program Environmental Walk In Climate Test Chamber
Material: Stainless steel
Interior Dimension: W2000×H2500×D2000 mm ( the internal dimension can be customized)
Temperature Range: -40ºC~100ºC
Humidity Indication Resolution: ±0.1%R.H
Humidity Control Accuracy: ±2.5%R.H
Humidity Uniformity: ±5.0%R.H.
Cooling Mode: Water cooling
Graphical Display: full display of setting and program curve