Visible Spectrophotometer, Single Beam SP-IV722N, 721N
- Visible Spectrophotometer
- SP-IV722N, SP-IV721N
- Country of origin
1. Sample compartment for 5-50mm cuvettes
2. Precise automatic T/A changeover
3. Automatic zero and full scale adjustment
4. 7-inch multi color touch-screen (SP-IUV752N Plus and SP-IV722N)
5. Equipped with USB port
6. Direct concentration read-out and concentration factor setting function
7. Automatic light gate technology to protect photoelectric sensors
8. Standard software
1. The holographic blazed grating monochromator has the advantages of high wavelength accuracy, goodmonochromaticity and low stray light.
2. 7-inch multi color touch-screen, good human-computer interface. (SP-IUV752N Plus and SP-IV722N)
3. Linear regression method and coefficient method are added to the concentration test method.
4. USB interface is added, and large capacity memory can store 30 concentration curves.
5. Adopt microcomputer measurement system, with high conversion accuracy of T-A, automatic adjustment of0% T and 100% T, concentration factor setting and concentration direct reading.
6. High accuracy, Good Reproducibility and Stability of Measurement Readings.
7. Automatic light gate technology, No need blackbody, to protect the photoelectric sensor.
Model | SP-IV722N | SP-IV721N
Photometry: Single Beam
Monochromator Type: Czerny-Turner
Focal Length: 160mm
Grating: 1200 lines/mm
Detector: Silicon Photocell
Wavelength Setting: Manual Turn Knob
Wavelength Range: 325-1000nm | 340-1000nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ±2nm
Wavelength Repeatability: ≤1nm
Spectrum Bandwidth: 2nm | 5nm
Stray Light: ≤0.1 (at 360nm NaNo2)
Photometric Range: 0-100.0%T
Photometric Accuracy: ±0.5%T
Photometric Repeatability: ≤0.2%T
Noise: 100%（T）noise≤0.3%(T), 0%（T）noise≤0.2%(T)
Cuvette Holder Size: 10mm
Packaging Size: 580mm×460mm×345mm 0.1M 3
Power: AC220V±22V 50Hz±1Hz,80W
User manual 1pc
Glass cuvette 1cm 4pcs
Quartz cuvette 1cm 2pcs (SP-IUV752N Plus only)
Power cable 1pc
Cuvette holder 50mm