General Grade Bulk Sale PVA Powder For Building Paint Food Medicine Construction Paper Printing Steel Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA
- Country of origin
PVA resin is a kind of heavy polymer. It is usually a white or slight yellow floccules, flake, granular or powdery in appearance.
PVA is non-toxic, insipid and non-polluting. PVA is a kind of water-soluble resin with good chemical stability. It also has good adhesion, film-forming ability, insulation, oil resistance, abrasion resistance and gas barrier properties, and has typical chemical properties of polyols and can make esterification, etherification, acetalization reactions.
1. Adhesive and lamination agents
2. Sizing and coating for textiles and paper
3. Emulsifying agent in waxes
5. Stencil screens; ceramic binders
6. Fabric and rubberlike products 7, protective films for metal, plastic, cloth