PL series 3 Axis high precision VMC
- CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Country of origin
International Level component ensuring high accuracy
• The controller system adopts Fanuc/Siemens/Mitsubishi. It can meet complex processing requirements, the workpiece can automatically and continuously complete the processing of milling, boring, drilling, reaming, tapping in one clamping.
• Three-axis bearing adopts P4 grade Japanese NSK/NACHI.
• The three-axis screw adopts the C3 grade Taiwan HIWIN.
• The main electrical components adopt the French Schneider.
BT40 spindle realizes high-precision and high-speed cutting:
The 12000rpm spindle adopts an enlarged motor and is directly driven by a servo motor with a brake. It is stable and reliable when performing high-speed milling or drilling.
Constant temperature cooling design, low temperature rise, small thermal deformation, stable processing performance. Optional self-contained ring water spray function, effectively prolonging tool lif.
2 sec high-speed tool changing:
Tool-to-tool time at 2 sec reduces idle time and increases machining efficiency. The disc-type tool magazine can store 24pcs tools, allowing for excellent operations flexibility.
• The machine integrates the function of milling, drilling and tapping
• Machining for various length of metal profile, such as aluminum, steel, copper and non-metal materials.
• Widely used in industries of rail transportation, aerospace, military machinery, liner module guide rail and etc.