PW Light duty horizontal machining center
- Multi-function CNC Horizontal Machining Centers
- Country of origin
PW Double station horizontal machining center:
• Outstanding capability for machining the difficult-to-machine and large-size workpieces.
• Double working positions combined with diverse clamping options
Fixed-distance structured spindle box design:
The worktable is a fixed structure while the column is movable, the saddle moves towards X-axis, the column located above the saddle moves toward Z-axis, and the machine head moves in the Y-axis direction.
Top-class numerical control system with high processing stability:
• The Siemens SINUMERIK 828D control unit is equipped
• With powerful functions and full-level data transmission
• Adopts a modular and open architecture design with high scalability
• Achieves almost all machining applications.
A variety of optional clamping methods to meet the diverse needs:
• Horizontal 4-axis with double working positions
• Horizontal 5-axis with double working positions
• Flip-over type horizontal with double working positions
• Cradle type horizontal 5-axis
• The machine integrates the function of milling, boring, drilling, reaming and tapping
• Machining for metal parts, such as aluminum, steel, copper, etc.
• Widely used for machining of die castings in automobile lightweight, EV, LED display box, 5G communication industries.