Panelized Walk-in Chambers
- Walk-In Test Chambers
- Country of origin
JOEO Panelized walk in test chamber use insulated panels that may be configured to virtually any size. These walk in temperature chamber are used to test large batches of product and are also used for full vehicle testing.
JOEO Panelized walk in chamber is assembled on-site for large testing applciations.
High-quality insulated panel system to build the chamber size you need
Heat/cooling/humidity system sized to your application.
The pre-fabricated modular construction facilitates ease of move-in and setup
Wide selection of optional features
JOEO walk in thermal chamber Has temperatures up to 150degree
Panelized walk in cold chamber is a high-efficiency refrigeration system that provides unmatched performance; it features optimal temperature and humidity control accuracy for precise testing results, faster ramp rates, and up to 40% energy savings.
Friendly user interface allows you to program, control and monitor your tests at any time and anywhere – even from your tablet or smartphone
• JOEO Walk-in Chambers' Panels we use have a stainless steel interior skin to be stronger and impervious to extreme conditions,Nominal 4-inch (about 100mm), rigid urethane insulation(thicker panels are optional)
• Seams between panels are carefully sealed to protect from leaking that may affect performance or damage the panels
• Multiple Plenum Options for Greater Flexibility
• Interior lighting provided in vapor-proof fixture with external control switch (specialty lighting systems available)
• Door hardware includes cam lift, self-closing, chrome plated hinges and a lockable chrome-plated door latch with inside safety release;Doors and windows have embedded heaters
• Floor loading of up to 600kg per square foot. (More weights available as option)
• JOEO walk in climatic chamber Optional heavy duty floors sloped to perimeter drains
Temperature and Humidity Control:
JOEO constant temperature test chamber Control systems are designed with the proper heating, refrigeration, and humidity control to achieve your desired performance and capabilities. The Control systems of walk in chamber simply rolls-up to an assembled panel chamber to complete installation.
Also,touch-screen controller can be managed remotely via our new Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller, serial port, or GP-IB/LabView. USB access is standard.
Invisible to the end user, uses advanced cooling control via an electronic expansion valve, saving energy and improving temperature stability. Sophisticated future-looking algorithms make temperature ramping faster and smoother.
Model: WTH-Volume (Low-Temperature Options: A - F)
Internal Dimension WxHxD (mm): Customers designated space size and design
Temperature Range: Low Temperature: ( A:25C; B:0°C; C:-20C ; D:-40C; E:-60°C ; F:-70°C) High Temperature: 80°C ( 80°C ~150°C is special optional)
Humidity Range: 20% ~98%R.H.(10% ～ 98% R.H./5% ～ 98% R.H,is a special optional condition,need Dehumidifier)
Analytic Accuracy/ Distribution Uniformity of Temperature and Humidity: 0.1 ℃ ; 0.1% R.H ±3.5 ℃ ; ±4.5% R.H
Control Accuracy of Temperature and Humidity: ±0.5 ℃ ; ±2.5% R.H
Temperature Rising/ Falling Speed Rate: Temperature rising approx:0.1~ 3.0 ℃ /min;Temperature falling approx:0.1-1.0 ℃ /min (The Falling Speed Rate Min:1.0 ℃ per minute is a special optional condition)
Cooling System: Water cooling or Air cooling
Optional Accessories: Slope for cart, Recorder, Water Purifier, Dehumidifier
Compressor: French "Tecumseh" Brand, Germany "Bizer" Brand etc
Power: AC380V: 3 ∮ 5 lines : 50/60HZ