HVS10 Series Packaging Compression Tester
- Shock Test Machine
- Country of origin
HVS10 Series Packaging Compression Tester is designed to evaluate the compressive strength of packaging in order to prevent the product from deforming or being damaged during handling, stacking, storage, and transportation due to insufficient packaging strength. This machine is one of the main testing equipment for corrugated packaging performance and comprehensive indicators, and is an ideal testing equipment for papermaking, packaging, commodity inspection, scientific research and other departments.
• Conform to standards ISO2872 & ISO2874
• Based on the stable Windows OS and support automatic remote-control interface, the operator can accurately complete the tilting and swing test by entering simple values.
• The operation interface is mainly based on the real-time display of data curve, it also can display the test parameters, system status, and test progress.
• High-precision AD conversion, preamplifier, data processing and automatic test result output, digital control to ensure test accuracy and sta
• The strength test, fixed value test and stacking test can be realized on the same platform.
• Measuring range: 0 ~ 100kN (can also be customized according to requirements).
• Accuracy: 2%.
• Platen area: 1200 × 1200mm2 (extension plate can be added).
• Working stroke: 0 ~1500mm (can also be customized according to requirements).
• Pressing speed: 10mm / min (can also be set arbitrarily).
• Return speed: 0 ~120mm / min (can also be set arbitrarily).
• Foundation requirements: smooth cement floor.
• Equipment weight: about 1500kg.
• Working environment: 0 ~ 40 ℃, humidity ≤80% (non-condensing).
• Power: three-phase AC 380V 50Hz;